Before service begins, prepare the following items:
- Communion elements – the bread and juice represents Jesus’ body and blood.
- A candle – this signifies Jesus’ life with us.
- Your Bible
- A journal or piece of paper and a pen for each person in the room.
If you are with others, gather in the same room, be still, and light the candle. Set out communion, but wait to partake until you are prompted by Wayne and Aaron later in the service.
Live Stream Chat
When the live stream begins, we encourage you to join the chat room on Facebook or YouTube and say hello to one another as a form of greeting!
A sacred part of our worship is Generosity, and it is especially important now to care for our church family and community in the midst of crisis! As you prepare for service, click the button below to give online.
During our online service, you’ll be invited to participate in these ways:
Close your eyes together and spend some time in silence. Wait for your body and mind to be present.
Give thanks to Jesus for His presence with us and spend time praying out loud for one another, the church body, and our city.
We will read the following passage aloud during our live stream:
Ephesians 4:14–15 (ESV)
14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.
15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,
- Identify two people in our community whose faith has encouraged you–call or text them to let them know!
- Meditate on and answer these questions:
- What are some specific lies cultural idolatry may be trying to teach you?
- What is the truth of the gospel in those scenarios?